An Innovative Women’s Course
Health & Wellness for Mid-life Transition
Offered by Women’s Health Specialists, University of Minnesota
Who : For any woman wanting a greater understanding of how to manage mid-life transitions.
What : A four-week resilience model program guides you through the physical and psychological changes experienced throughout transitions in mid-life.
Where : Women’s Health
Specialists Clinic, Riverside Professional Building #300,
606 24th Ave. So. Minneapolis, 55454
When : Thursdays, Sept. 29, Oct 6, 13, and 20, 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Learn integrative self-care practices and lifestyle skills
- Explore conventional and complementary health care therapies
- Gain a renewed understanding of anatomical and
- Create a sustainable healthy and resilient lifestyle plan
- Topics: body changes, nutrition, bone health, redefining self, stress reduction, insomnia, menopause treatments, sexuality
Classes include weekly interactive discussions and guest presenters from the UMN Women’s Health Specialists Clinic:
- Carrie Terrell, MD, ObGyn: Your Body, Your Questions
- Carolyn Torkelson, MD: Integrative Approaches to
- Diana Drake, DNP WHNP: Cultivating a Restorative
- Cathy Bogolub, MD: Integrative Nutritionist: Food as
- Laura Stevens Randall, CMT, BA : Massage Therapy and Self-Care
For more information contact Becky at 612-998-8213 or by email at email@example.com